Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecast

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Beginning




Photo taken with my great grandmother (of father's side). This grand old lady continue to live for another 18 years, till mid 80's. Photo shot at grand mother's house (mom side), and it was during monsoon that this baby was born and it is no wonder why rain and myself has always had some chemistry bonding.

I never knew her name until very recently when the photo was removed for scanning and the back of the photos revealed my father's scribbling. My father has the penchant of jotting down every little details into the back of photos, his note books, diary etc and many-many years down the road, such notes is found to be priceless. It tells where I was born, whom I with, my weight, date of the shot and date of birth.

1 comment:

wmsoo said...

He he, happy birthday annivesary!