Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecast

Friday, January 5, 2007

Before The Beginning - The Introduction




This is window to the past, both photos was shot in 1967, 2 years before the beginning and 40 years from present day. That's explain the title of the blog, which is not particularly about me neither my dad (who is regularly featured in the photos) nor my family. It about anything that is connected with collection of photos that I had, story behind it and history.

Through collection of the old photos, I ll rewind all of us back into the glorious past. The past perceived by many (including myself) appears only in black and white.

A keen photographer himself, I must thank dad for his collection of photos. First photo was shot in Singapore and 2nd one was shot in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. A world apart!! Why Singapore and Kota Bharu? we will discover it in later part of my blogging experience.That's my dad and mother, young married couple in their late 20's, then.

With the help of my fellow blogger and brother wmsoo who has been scanning these photos, more and more of the past will be revealed...and of course bit of present day.

2 comments:

wmsoo said...

Tahniah on your new cyber home. A home we will continously visit. l don't assume that my part in this home is worth mentioning, it just flow out naturally...

Also hope that you will discover Kuala Lipis history as well as your Pak Well is still around.

taja said...

thanks. I will keep writing and hope you keep coming. Those story of K Lipis etc are in the making. Hoping for some old treasures (photos)to be found when I return there soon