Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecast

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving On



I have been employed by my company since 1992. In the course of 16 years, I have seen many changes, in many form, be it staffing, the way we do businees, equity holder, name sake etc. One of it is office premises. After 10 years, we are now moving to spanking new office building just a block away, the office which we literally seen its been constructed from bottom up. Eevryone is excited about new place, and for me this is a thrid office address ever since I joined Antah in 1992. Bon Voyage!

It has picturesque view of KL sklyline and, perhaps (I ve not witnessed one yet) , beautiful sunrise.

2 comments:

Wan Ray said...

Taja,
Hope the new building will provide you with good view of KL, tak kira waktu mana. Apa2 pun, do share with us some nice pics; views from your new office.
Bila nak buat 'office warming"..?

taja said...

Sed,

Kita dah buat doa selamat immediately sebelum berpindah hari tu. Insyallah office warming@doa selamat akan diadakan selepas puasa nanti. Do drop by when you are around the block.