Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecast

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Present - Kota Bharu yang ku tinggalkan II



View from the single lane bridge that connects to Sabak Beach from the main road. The area is far cry from the time I frequented 20++ years ago. Gone was the scenic view that greets visitor as you approach the bridge. I don't want to mention about the dumping ite nearby. Only a few houses left that is so closed to the bank of the Sabak Beach. A few dilapidated warungs are in business serving the poorly tasted satar and otak2. You hear the wave pounding against the shore but you cannot see the sea as it it blocked by rocks that is piled on th shore to stop the erosion. I stretching my self to find a reasonable space for a decent shot. The following is what I have taken. A silhoutte from the bridge and a picture of my son againt the rocky bank of Sabak Beach, Kota Bharu.

No comments: